Our Comprehensive Plus Plan includes:
– Initial Meeting 2 hours – complete student assessment
– One-Stop Guidebook – Everything college!
– Top-Selling Guide to Colleges
– Two Additional Guides to Elite Colleges
– College Location Map
– Preliminary College List Review
– EA/ED/RA Strategy Session
– Annual Extensive Summer Program Reference Guide
– College Webinars
– Common Application Step-by-Step Guide
– Annual Planning Meetings (held during summer months)
– Common App. Activity List Strategic Review
– Brainstorming Common App. Essay Topics
– Personal Statement (650 words max)*
– Final College List Review
– Interview Prep/Mock Interview
– College Communication Updates
– Additional Five Essays (250 or more words)*
– Email Communication (20 hours)
– College Visitation/Demonstrated Interest Strategy
– College Correspondence Editing
– Two Extra Session – Topic of Choice (no essay editing)
– Resume Review and Editing
– Defer/Waitlist Strategy Meeting (if applicable)
– Transition to College Meeting
– Total Number of Meetings (40+ hours)
– Total Package Hours (includes all work behind the scenes) (100+ hours)
*Note: Common App Essay counts as 3 meetings. Other essays and activity list reviews count as 2 meetings. Essays under 250 words will count as one meeting or half an essay.
We also offer an “Essay Only Package” which includes:
– Essay webinar – explains how to write an essay that will capture the attention of the admissions office!
– Essay helpful hints from our members-only One-Stop binder
– Sample essays that worked for our students
– One-hour essay topic brainstorming session (in person or via SKYPE)
– Corrections/revisions on the common app essay until the essay is ready to be submitted
Each additional essay to be charged at an hourly rate.
An “Interview Preparation Package” which includes:
– Interview webinar – explains how to successfully interview at the colleges of your choice. All aspects of the interview will be discussed and reviewed.
– Interviewing helpful hints from our members-only One-Stop binder.
– One hour mock interview, geared toward specific college or program.
– One hour critique of the interview including advice on how to “wow” the interviewer.
Additional mock interviews to be charged at an hourly rate.