Our Comprehensive Plus Plan includes:
– Initial Meeting 2 hours – complete student assessment
– One-Stop Guidebook – Everything college!
– Top-Selling Guide to Colleges
– Two Additional Guides to Elite Colleges
– College Location Map
– Preliminary College List Review
– EA/ED/RA Strategy Session
– Annual Extensive Summer Program Reference Guide
– College Webinars
– Common Application Step-by-Step Guide
– Annual Planning Meetings (held during summer months)
– Common App. Activity List Strategic Review
– Brainstorming Common App. Essay Topics
– Personal Statement (650 words max)
– Final College List Review
– Interview Prep/Mock Interview
– College Communication Updates
– Additional Supplemental Essays
– Email Communication
– College Visitation/Demonstrated Interest Strategy
– College Correspondence Editing
– Extra Session – Topic of Choice (no essay editing)
– Resume Review and Editing
– Defer/Waitlist Strategy Meeting (if applicable)
– Transition to College Meeting
An “Interview Preparation Package” which includes:
– Interview webinar – explains how to successfully interview at the colleges of your choice. All aspects of the interview will be discussed and reviewed.
– Interviewing helpful hints from our members-only One-Stop binder.
– One hour mock interview, geared toward specific college or program.
– One hour critique of the interview including advice on how to “wow” the interviewer.
Additional mock interviews to be charged at an hourly rate.
The “Common App Essay Package” Which Includes:
– Essay webinar – explains how to write an essay that will capture the attention of the admissions office!
– Essay helpful hints from our members-only One-Stop binder
– Sample essays that worked for our students
– One-hour essay topic brainstorming session (via Zoom)
– Corrections/revisions on the common app essay until the essay is ready to be submitted
Additional essays to be charged at an hourly rate.